There is no doubt that dolls for 8 year olds can be a great gift idea almost for anyone and for any occasion.
There are latest and the newest dolls for 8 year olds available, so this is a good chance for you to choose the beautiful dolls for 8 year olds and add it to your collection.
Scroll down below to see more information.
Finding the Best Dolls for 8 Year Olds
Melissa & Doug Victorian Doll Family
- “The dolls were made well and well detailed.” – denise stapleton
- “Great for a doll house or imaginative play even without a house.” – T. De Palma
- “They don’t bend at all… they can’t sit down, can only stand & lay down.” – Karen U. Hansberger
Veterinarian Laura is fully articulated and comes with a vet bag, stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, bandages, and preventive medicine tub of Pfizer Strongid C.
- “All children enjoy being vets doctors etc and this is where the value is.” – M.P
- “I love how each peace brings out her imaginations while playing.” – Sherry Nolte
- “She was disappointed and although she still uses the accessories poor Veterinarian Laura lays at the bottom of the toy box.” – Always shopping mom
Julie opens up a whole world of play with authentic styles from the ’70s:
A crinkle-gauze peasant blouse over a turtleneck
Two-tone bell-bottom jeans and butterfly screen-printed underwear
Platform sandals and a braided, beaded belt
Long, straight blond hair with a single braid
Julie’s 18-inch doll body is soft cloth; her head and limbs are smooth vinyl.
- “Her hair is so silky!!!” – Patricia A. Barnes
- “Her clothes are just darling and well made.” – Lucy
- “I bought this doll for my daughter’s 7th birthday and she loves it.” – Angela Tietjens
50 years of trends and fashion, couture and dreams for the girl in all of us, and for the woman we grow up to be Barbie doll remains always stylish, always evolving, always reflecting the beauty that is within every one of us, radiating for all to see Generations of Dreams Barbie doll captures our favorite doll, dressed in an exquisite gown embellished with illustrations of the Barbie heritage.
- “This Barbie is so beautiful and elegant.” – LeahP
- “Face is very different and trendy.” – Renstruz
- “My daughter loves the doll.” – MRA
Breyer’s farrier is officially recognized by the American Farrier’s Assn. Breyer’s fully articulated farrier is equipped to shoe all of your Breyer horses.
- “Love the little horse shoes.” – M.P
- “I baught this Jake doll for my neice and she loved it!!” – leci4
- “It breaks very easily.” – Tedd Speck
Contains: doll, black gown with glitter print, hand ring, earrings, shoes, crown, doll stand, hair brush. Dressed in black velvet gown with sparkling glitter accents with pink cape and jeweled tiara.
Marie-Grace’s story of her newfound friendship with Cécile comes alive as she arrives in a dress perfect for exploring 1850s New Orleans. She’s soft and huggable-with hair for styling and a body to pose.
RebeccaTM arrives in authentic styles from 1914: * A red herringbone dress with velveteen cuffs and collar * White bloomers, black stockings, and two-tone boots * Wavy honey-brown hair adorned with a shiny barrette The Rebecca doll is 18 inches tall with a soft cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl.
Like Molly, Emily opens up a whole world of play with authentic styles from the World War Two era:
* A dress printed with cherry blossoms and tied with a red dotted sash
* Knickers, cherry-red ankle socks, and shiny T-strap shoes
* Long, gingery-red hair held with a cherry-blossom headband
Emily’s 18-inch doll body is soft cloth; her head and limbs are smooth vinyl.
Do I deserve a thumbs up?
If you enjoyed this dolls for 8 year olds page, please share it with others!